WORKIING AT HEIGHT TRAINING Business2021-01-28 09:40 Learning Lagos 11 views
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What are the risk of working at height?
The hazards and factors affecting the risk from working at height include vertical distance of a fall, fragile roofs, roof lights, voids, sloping roofs, deteriorating materials, unprotected edges, unstable or poorly maintained access equipment and adverse weather conditions.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE DESCRIPTION:
This course will arm your people with the knowledge needed about fall hazards and safe working practices to apply when working at heights.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and examples of work at Height
2. Safe working procedure
3. Ladder safety
5. Fall protection equipment
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Fall Protection Equipment with Examples
3. Practical Case Study (Video)
4. Anatomy of a Fall
5. Fall Hazards/Control Measures
6. Work at Height Hazard Analysis
7. Philosophies of Fall Protection