How to Buy
Buying on the site is very simple and easy.
All you need is your laptop or mobile device and internet connection anywhere you are.
Once you have these, all you need is,
- Visit tita.ng.
- Browse through the products online or if you have a particular product in mind, check the specific category your desired product belong to.
- Once you have seen your desired product, click on it.
- You will see the product details and the seller details.
- Contact the seller via email or phone number.
- Agree on a meeting place and close the deal.
While you are doing all these, here are some safety tips for you as a potential buyer and site user;
- Always log in through our website directly
- Avoid links you see in emails. It may not be from us.
- You may find people who will take the conversation to private emails or texts. Be very careful with them as an honest seller does not need to do this.
- If you see any ad with either email addresses or phone numbers on their photos. Be especially careful when you do and report them to us just in case.
- If the scammer wants to get really clever, they may have a YouTube link in their ad which takes you to a video with contact info on it. Always report these ads to us, so that we can take action on the account. It could save someone a lot of trouble.